Epsco (Cyprus) Ltd and General Data Protection Regulation
In accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) the following constitutes Epsco (Cyprus) Ltd.’s (and its sister companies: Epsco (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd & Epsco (Deutschland) GmbH) Data Retention Policy
We are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy describes what data we collect from you, how we use it and your rights to it. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
- Epsco (Cyprus) Ltd.’s personal data retention constitutes only the names and their respective company email addresses of company contacts (and their business phone numbers, including any numbers supplied to Epsco as means of professional communication) who have engaged in or requested (including information on) our services. Principal and general supplier names and business contact email addresses are also held of those companies which we/they have offered to engage for the delivery of our services (and also theirs).
- Epsco (Cyprus) Ltd will not share personal data with any other institutions, bodies or the like. On occasion where/when it is necessary to pass business contact details to a Supplier/Customer for direct communication within the sphere of delivering our service, your consent to do so will be obtained prior.
- If for any reason at any time a customer or supplier contact that has previously requested or engaged our services would prefer their data be removed from our database, it will be done immediately on notification.
- Any electronic marketing undertaken by Epsco (Cyprus) Ltd will only apply to related services being offered to its customers. Any marketing or approaches to customers or potential customers will include an opt-out to be omitted from future marketing, including an option for their personal data to be removed from Epsco (Cyprus) Ltd.’s (and/or its sister companies as mentioned above) database.
- Epsco(Cyprus) Ltd does not collect any personal data through it’s website.
- Epsco (Cyprus) Ltd does not purchase or sell any data about companies or individuals.
How Long We Retain Data
Information that we collect and process shall only be retained for as long as is necessary (including business communication emails). When it is no longer required, it will be securely erased.
Clarification of your rights:
You may contact us at any time to:
- Request what information we hold on you
- Correct any information we hold on you
- Delete any information we hold on you
- Request information about our collection, storage and processing of your data